Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hold the Carbs...

So I conquered two things yesterday:
1. Did some spring cleaning before the Mister comes home for the summer.
2. Got back into the kitchen (Oh god....) and managed to cook a wholesome, yet tasty, low-carb dinner!

One week into phase 1 and I'm down six lbs. :) Yesss!

Also knitted four more rows on the SC, but not much difference. Feels like forEVER to get to the joining in the round part. Oh well... One day.

Here's the colorful menu from yesterday:
Grilled chicken burger with garlic and feta; side of roasted veggies and a salad wedge.
I even splurged on a Michelob Ultra at only 2.5 carbs each!











1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Way to go on losing those first 6lbs! You will be bikini sexy in no time! My SC is dragging on forever too! I still have not joined either...perhaps today...

9:30 AM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home