Sunday, April 16, 2006

Where does the time go??

Where have I been? Has it really been nine days? ...NINE?... Well, just in case anyone was wondering, I have been back to working and sleeping and working and sleeping and working again... No time to do ANYTHING. I did, however, find a way around the "no knitting due to new job" scenario, though... Sad but true, I have been knitting in my car on my lunch break. I'm such a dork. It has afforded me a little bit of progress on my SC, though, so stop laughing (or crying). I can't wait until it's long enough to join in the round. At least then I'll really feel like I've gotten somewhere.


This dark yarn doesn't really photograph very well, but it's there in all its glory. Ah, yes. I made that with my own little hands. Don't you just love the laundry room shot?

In other news, I have started the South Beach Diet. I would like to drop about 15 lbs. On day FIVE, I have lost 6 lbs. (How the hell? I dunno.) I did cheat just a bit today, though. I was .S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G. and I downed a protein bar that had 22 carbs. That's the most I've had in five days. I feel pretty good except for the utter emptiness of not eating good food, but hey, at least I'll look better when the weight's gone. Hah! No more chips and salsa for a while, I'm afraid. Boo. I loves me some chips and salsa! Self portrait Sunday will resume when the weight is gone. Lovely. TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Time to blog! :D Knitting looks great. I'm so jealous.
Ma

9:48 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home