Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hooray for Birthday Yarn

Mom is awesome for getting me a GC to Charlotte Yarn! :) With this birthday gift, I have purchased SEVEN lovely skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca/Silk to make this:












I can't wait to cast it on, and I definitely can't wait to see if I can actually finish it! :) EricaB did it in 16 days for the Knitting Olympics, but she knits FAST. I dunno about 16 days, but.....
















As for the mary jane sweater from February... Let's just say I'm not ready for lace. I will save it and *SIGH* wait for a better day.

HB to Me! *belated*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo... that's really nice! Love the pattern too!

Ma

11:21 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

I didn't know if you know or not, but the Sexy Knitters Club is getting ready to cast on this for a KAL. You should join the fun, or at least lurk...I think they plan to start in a few weeks...

3:31 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home