Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Classic Me

So, yeah. I did the cast-on thing for Knitting Olympics... I started the Odessa Hat. The Odessa is very time-consuming; I have to count the entire time I'm doing it, or the pattern gets all wack. Can't even talk on the phone while knitting it. Yes, for a multi-tasker like me, this is a problem. So when I was procrastinating picking up those needles again, I came across a really cute pattern for what the call, "one of the quickest knitted garments" they've ever knitted.... Sounds like it's for me! So I cast it on, too. Keep in mind, I still have the flip-top mittens on needles and I just ordered yarn for the mary jane sweater from KnitPicks. Well, this is a really cute capelet, and I should be able to finish it in a couple of days. I also *found* the correct gauge of yarn for the Odessa hat, so I might start it over. What's wrong with me? I have lost my mind.

...but:

Would I be me if I DIDN'T start 10,000 projects at the same time???

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:01 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Howdy Neighbor!...you just sound like an over-achiever to me! I love that capelet too!

12:03 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home