Friday, February 03, 2006

Never Fails....

No matter what day I have off, it turns out to be a crappy, dank, dismal day. It never fails. Rain, overcast. It doesn't matter. It's like, one chance in a million that I get a nice day, and usually it falls during a time when I have some kind of extended vacation or something. Whatever. So NOW it's a beautiful day--most beautiful we've had in a WHILE--and I'm about to get ready for work. Enough said. I've come to the point where I don't even bitch about it now. It's just a reality. It even rained on my new car yesterday. Hmmmph!

Anyway, I busted out this hat last night. Sewed it up this morning. I think it turned out quite nice. Mom got me the Noro for Christmas, and I also used the new Denyse needles she got me, too! Thanks, Ma!
















B, if you're reading, two things are waiting for y
a:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! :) Love that hat!

I got to wear my new hat today, finally. The one you made me. Wind chill 25 degrees, and I was nice and toasty, thinking, "Ah, so this is why people wear hats!" ;)
Lu'ya... MA

4:29 PM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home