Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Frog It...

Yeah, so I decided to frog the Odessa hat... I think the cashmerino is too bulky for this one... That's what you get for not doing a swatch. Oh well. I've decided to re-do it in Jo Sharp's DK weight heather wool since I now know the *correct* way to do a yarn-over. The Jo Sharp's a yummy yarn, and since casting on, it seems to be knitting up nicely. I got it in NYC back in October and the two balls keep staring at me from the stash, asking "What the hell are you going to make with us, already??" We'll see if I make the Knitting Olympics deadline though... I've really been wanting to sew lately.

Here's another pic of the new all-time favorite finished knitted piece! Aka, the Anthropologie-Inspired Capelet. I put some beads on a safety pin for the closeure for now... I think it looks kinda pretty that way, anyway [can't tell it's a safety pin]. :)

















TTFN, Roosevelt's bored. I told him a few hours ago that I would take him on a big walk today, and I haven't yet lived up to my promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Oh, it looks so pretty!

3:20 AM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home