Thursday, February 16, 2006

I wanna be in the same post code as you

Gimme Lemonheads or gimme death.

Yay! My swappie friend and I have completed our swap on Craftster! Let me just say, we have cranked out some monumental knitting and sewing crafts for each other!
Here's a link to our thread: Stash Swap Round 3. The rules were that we couldn't go out and buy supplies for this swap, and there were certain things we were required to make. Then we added a small stash of supplies just for kicks. I love swapping! I think I have found *another* new pasttime. :) Pictures:














This is what I sent her! A quilted purse, a wallet to match, a knitted hat (not pictured), a knitting magazine, two balls of yarn, a hand/machine-made card, and a notions bag full of supplies!
Close up of the purse and wallet:















Here's what she sent me:














There's an AWESOME felted purse, a knitting book I've been wanting, some buttons!, a ball of yarn, some knitted I-cord flip flops, a jewelry box complete with a westie on it!, and some ribbon! Wow!
Here's an action shot with the purse:















Kimber, aka "fun4bambi", where ever you are, You are a superstar crafter, and I hope we can keep in touch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

You and your swap partner are so lucky! I love both of those purses, just too cute! I have gotta get in one of those craftster swaps!

4:44 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home