Monday, February 20, 2006

Check this one off the list!

"Check!" I have officially completed the craftster "Anthropologie-Inspired Winter Capelet"!! Knitted in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky, this sweet little capelet/minisweater/shrug ACTUALLY fits meand only took FIVE, yes cinco, days to complete! I'm so excited I could just eat it! Now I must go to bed so I can function tomorrow at work. My wrist hurts. What a fine ending to a day that started so crappily. [is that a word??] I broke my favorite glasses today... Boo for broken glasses; Yay for finished sweaters!















2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

We must really be on the same wavelength..I absolutly HAD to have this this weekend, and finished it within 24 hours (cause I have to finish my olympic knitting, yo). Love, love, love yours, the color is divine!

3:59 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

My capelet is not knit in the round, and I just added rows on each of the sleeves and the body...maybe we should start another KAL "mods on the Anthro capelet"! I have a few things I want to knit, but really want to make myself a long sleeved version!

3:02 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home