Sunday, February 26, 2006

Votes are In

Thanks for voting for the glasses, everyone! Wow, I got phone calls, emails AND comments! Ask and I shall receive, I guess... :) So it looks like I did a good thing by ordering the first pair. Out of 10 votes, the first pair got seven! The second pair came in, well, second.... I can't wait until they come in!

In the meantime, I have started another capelet. My boss got me a gift certificate to Charlotte Yarn!! What an awesome gift! [Thanks, Don!] I was so excited about it I went directly from work to the store and got Blue Sky cotton yarn for a new (Spring?) capelet. I have always loved this yarn. It knits up so nicely and it is SO SOFT! Guess what I'll be doing all day? ...besides battling a sore throat... *sniff, coff* Boo.
At least it's not raining! HA.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home