Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ten Days, Lots of Sleep, a New Job, and Some Wine

Okay, in light of the water problem and Odessa, I went back to knitting the Anthro capelet. I really never got away from it, but I did take a three-day break from knitting for no good reason... Just busy I guess. I finished the capelet, now a mini sweater today after a night of knitting and sleeping and knitting and sleeping. I didn't even have that much left to do. Just finish the sleeves and weave in the ends. I just couldn't stay awake. Given that it was Mexican food night at mi casa, tequila and Corona might have something to do with it... Just a thought.

I changed the pattern a bit by lengthening the sleeves and the body just a bit. And instead of ribbing on the bottom I decided to go with a two-row seed stitch. Truth be told, I ran out of yarn, but I used the secret crochet-hook bind-off to conserve. Anyway, I will probably wear this one a bit more than the lamb's pride one, simply because it is a LOT softer. Love this yarn.























And an afterthought, after reading Emmie's blog:
You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

All I can say is that is just too damn pretty! I really love the seed stitch and the color is gorgeous. The crochet hook BO is my absolute favorite!

4:13 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home