Monday, March 20, 2006

Closed

Why, o why do fabric shop owners think it is a good idea to close at 5 p.m. during the week and stay closed all day on SUNDAY? Sunday is a day for crafting, am I right? Even HOBBY frickin LOBBY is closed on Sunday. What decade is this? Get real, craft stores. This is simply wrong. Anyone who has a life and actually EARNS their keep, (you know, most of America) cannot make it to the craft store before 5. The Sewing Arts Studio--only place in town that harbors the ever-so-coveted Amy Butler fabrics--is ALWAYS closed. I mean, how the hell does she make any money? Get real, lady! The real crafters in town cannot afford your $10,000 machines that take all the fun out of sewing, and they CERTAINLY cannot make it to your shop during your CRAZY limited hours... Now, I said I want that Amy Butler Fabric, so LET ME IN!

...10 to 5... Huh. Keep your fabric. I'll get it online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home