Sunday, March 19, 2006

Self Portrait Sunday


Mad, sad, tired. Sans glasses. Chapped lips. Going Shopping.

I've made a few things this week. Here's the evidence:

Booties for my boss's daughter's new baby in NY. Yeah, I know...

Wallet for the wallet swap I'm doing on craftster. Oops. It was supposed to go out on Friday. I had it all ready to go, but missed the post office! Sending today via UPS. Sent other goodies, too, just for fun.

This wallet came in as a close second, but I couldn't pull the trigger as far as sending it... The applique is not perfectly circular, which looks like a mistake. It has a pretty pearlized gray snap, too. I don't mind it so much, because the wallet and its flawed applique is pretty, but if you're sending something as a swap, you want it to be damn-near perfect, right?

Not quite ready to show progress of the Somewhat Cowl, since there's not much of it there. What's taking so long?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Scary...you could be my long-lost twin as my daughter says...we do look a lot alike!

4:25 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home