Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Vintage Thrift Store Patterns!



Okay, this never happens to me. I got an urge to go thrift-shopping. There's a new one not far from where I live, so I ventured out. Can't believe what I found! Vintage Simplicity and Butterick patterns! The best part is, they cost me

....FIVE....CENTS....EACH....!!!


Holy Shit, right? Needless to say, I've been to the fabric store, too... And yes, I DID go to Sewing Arts Studio, promptly at 10:30 a.m. this morning, but *ONLY* because I was driving past there anyway to get to the thrift store.... And yes, I did get me some-o-dat yummy Amy Butler fabric to which I referred in my last post. Sigh... *SUCH* a push-over....



3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Amanda said...

What a deal on those patterns and so cute too! I am drooling over that fabric...just to pretty! a girl would be hard pressed not to want to free it from the horrible (mostly closed) fabric store and give it a good home! I can't wait to see what it becomes!

8:29 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Cutie said...

Lovely!

But about the Sweet Mary Jane Cardigan... are we going to start an official KAL? or do you want it to just be you and me?

I can photocopy it and send it to you if you want! Then when you find your pattern, just destroy what I sent you!


Emms

7:13 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Cutie said...

Steph. are you going to get back to me sometime soon... you can't avoid me... or the smjc... muahahaha...

10:21 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home