Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Vintage Thrift Store Patterns!



Okay, this never happens to me. I got an urge to go thrift-shopping. There's a new one not far from where I live, so I ventured out. Can't believe what I found! Vintage Simplicity and Butterick patterns! The best part is, they cost me

....FIVE....CENTS....EACH....!!!


Holy Shit, right? Needless to say, I've been to the fabric store, too... And yes, I DID go to Sewing Arts Studio, promptly at 10:30 a.m. this morning, but *ONLY* because I was driving past there anyway to get to the thrift store.... And yes, I did get me some-o-dat yummy Amy Butler fabric to which I referred in my last post. Sigh... *SUCH* a push-over....



1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

What a deal on those patterns and so cute too! I am drooling over that fabric...just to pretty! a girl would be hard pressed not to want to free it from the horrible (mostly closed) fabric store and give it a good home! I can't wait to see what it becomes!

8:29 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home