Friday, January 12, 2007

Holding Fast to Resolutions

Well, I finished quilting the Mocha Quilt. FINALLY. Gosh it seemed to drag on and on... After the first square, I was thinking to self, why didn't I just outline the squares?? Or just tie it?? Or something else?? Oh well, I think it turned out nicely. Now, the dreaded binding.

The other thing I worry about is, oops?? Did I remember to pre-wash the fabric? I'm not sure, really. I don't remember!
















Here's a close up of the back:















In other news, we have duck eggs!! The ducks who live in the pond in our neighborhood have a nest. I saw them in the pond late at night one time doing it and thought it might be a little early. Who knows. All I know is that nature is cool. The man who runs the contracter's office said the papa duck was chasing Mexicans who were landscaping the other day! How funny is that???

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I am so jealous that you made that quilt! It is beautiful, I can't wait to see it complete!

12:53 PM, January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt looks gorgeous!
I can't wait till those eggs hatch. :D
Ma

12:48 PM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home