Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I have decidedly not been hiding. I've just been BUSY. Here are a few little things I've made recently:

Mom's Christmas present. Scarf made with Berroco Trilogy, two skeins, on size US 9 needles. This is the first time I've ever used dropped stitches, and I *think* I've taught myself how it works. Yes, friends. I AM practicing for the mini clapotis I'm about to start.


















Roosevelt looks very handsome in it, as well! :)















I made this oven mit a couple of weeks ago. I love the fabric choice!! I have been holding back this green since October for fear I might screw it up... This little mit comes from the Amy Butler book, In Stitches. It's a practice run for attaching binding. And yes, I may bind *THE* quilt(s) pretty soon...














I made a bag tonight. Amy Butler's Forest is truely one of my FAVORITE fabric lines! Just finished it. Took about two hours or so... Maybe one and a half... There's a small pocket in the lining.



















Hope Christmas Day was a success for everyone. I'm thankful for my stay-at-home day and for the board game, Stratego. Made the man very happy. :) Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

Ahhh, cute puppy.

Did you see that I got a puppy for Christmas?

3:25 PM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home