Sunday, December 17, 2006

Duck rhymes with luck

...and he's really cute, too!!
Found him at the thrift shop, too.
I like him a lot, do you??

Hee-hee. Rhymes... Me thinks he was hand-painted or hand-crafted by someone because he's signed on the bottom! The price tag said $4, but I don't think I paid that for him, because I got three other $2 items and my grand total was $5. Hmmm....
















P.S. The pics of the fabric didn't really do it much justice now that I look at the post. It'll be better once it's a finished object.

P.P.S. Anyone else out there not really feeling like it's Christmas?? The 70-degree weather could have something to do with it, I guess. Bah.

...That didn't stop me from making more trees the other night, though! :D YAY.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

those little trees are adorable!! found your blog on the mdk and love your work...very fun :)

10:04 AM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger Claire said...

Cute duck! And cuter dog. Doesn't feel like Christas in upstate NY, either. It's raining today. Nice mocha quilt.

10:38 AM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

The weather is not making me feel the Christmas cheer yet.

11:19 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home