Monday, December 04, 2006

Uh, oh--She's been cooking again...

Um, yeah. I'm not really a good cook. In fact, I usually screw up any attempt at cooking, unless it's a sandwich or eggs (or an egg sandwich!). HOWEVER! There might be a breakthrough afterall. Yes, I made a damn-good meal tonight and I feel the need to brag, and I even documented it!
















Tonight's special includes a delicious lentil soup, along with a cheese quesadilla with a side of chips and salsa. The wine of the day (...week, year...) is Dyed in the Wool Pinot Noir. After dinner, feel free to clean your own dishes (or not) and retire to the studio to make your friend an APRON!!







































Inspiration:




















I have been coveting this awesome little apron for as long as I've owned the book. My best friend got married about six months ago and bought a new house and is now expecting a baby, so I thought I would make her some stuff for the homestead. She asked me about an apron a while ago and has been holding off buying one until I got around to making her one. Good thing I'm feeling crafty these days... Hope she likes. If not, I'll wear it! :) Yay for kitchy-kitchen stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Steph! The apron is beautiful!! And dinner looked great, too. :) Can I come live with you? :D -Ma

12:03 PM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home