Friday, December 29, 2006

Will it be enough?

I guess this question can be asked of many things in my life right now...

I bought two skeins of ArtYarns Regal Silk a couple of months ago with intentions to make a scarf-sized (mini) clapotis. I did the swatch, and now I'm doubting whether I will have enough yarn to make ANYTHING with it at all....
















I started out with US 8 needles, but I didn't like the gauge I was getting, so I switched mid-way to US 6. This will probably be what I use, but I still doubt whether my yardage will be enough. O well. Live and learn, right? I doubt I can find any more of this with the same dye lot.

Anyone wanna offer suggestions as to what I should do? A different project, maybe?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that will make a beautiful clap. I've been coveting regal silk for a while now...

9:53 AM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home