Monday, June 05, 2006

A little of this, a little of that

I've let the blog lie dormant the last few weeks. I'm not sure if it's that I don't have much to say, or if it's that what I want to say would be so utterly depressing (and/or uninteresting to you, they, whomever...). Moving sucks the life out of things, and that's just what I've done: Moved to the land that time forgot. The grass is definitely not greener in SC, and a lot of things "could be finer".

However, I do have some new EXCELLENT fabric to show along with a couple of little things I whipped up. (I'll keep the mindless complaining to myself for now).


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! Nice stuff! Especially the bag. :) I was getting tired of looking at the lovely booties. ;)
Glad you're back. I hope things get better for you in SC (not my favorite place either, as you know... but I thought it was just S'burg).
Ma

1:22 PM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to do something on those windows behind you. Love
the wallet? I would have put velcro instead of a button but I know you
like to make buttonholes. On a wallet, mine would neve get buttoned.
Keep up the good work. Curtans are easy too.
June

11:49 AM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home