Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More Booties

Isn't it gross how I continually knit booties, booties, and more booties? There are no kids here, and nor will there be anytime soon. You see, it's all about the knitting... These are such an easy and quick project (not to mention CUTE!) that it's almost a pattern you can't pass up. Whenever I get in a knitting funk, I knit some one-hour baby booties from SNB. Someone's bound to have a baby someday, and when they do, I'll be ready.

These just so happen to be for a collegue. She's buying them for her nephew-to-be. Sweetness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - saw you in the yarn store Saturday and wanted to stop by and say "hey!"
Nice blog - I'm going to add you to my bloglines!

2:38 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those are too cute!

9:05 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home