Monday, September 25, 2006

UFOs are Everywhere

With so many UFOs around, who can get anything finished?
So far we have...
1. the Somewhat Cowl, which I can't put down and I can't wait to wear,
2. the quilt, which I've been procrastinating finishing because of the binding (I don't know why),
3. two more wallets for the Polish girls,
4. an Amy Butler purse I cut out of the nice bird fabric from NY,
5. let's not forget the bubbly curtain--I don't want to talk about the tangled yarn situation...and
6. countless others...
They're everywhere! Including inside my head.

Why can't I finish? Why do I feel compelled to start (heh, and finish) a project in the midst of all these UFOs? Maybe it was the three balls of KnitPicks Main Line Cotton that made me do it (I wanted to see what the fuss is all about?). I have been knitting non-stop since last night at midnight and I have finished a cute little baby capelet for Alexys, Sharyn's soon-to-be one-year-old. She's the one who got the cute one-hour booties a year ago! Additonally, I have worked a bit on the Somewhat Cowl. Will post pics when I finally try it on.

Anyway, here's the new baby sweater. It's the pattern I got from craftster called the "Anthropologie-Inspired Capelet". I made two of them back in Feb-March.






























Happy Birthday, Alexys! At least now I have one recent FO to speak of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home