Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bubbly Curtain

In my spare time including standing in line at the bank, watching TV I don't really want to watch, waiting for late people, waiting for appointments to be over, and eating lunch at work--yeah, spare time--I have managed to get a little progress on the bubbly curtain from the Mason Dixon Knitting book. Since this picture was taken, I think I've knitted about seven more inches. It's destined to hang right next to my front door so random freaks and/or bad guys can't look inside to see what I'm up to...
















The more I knit it, the more I like it.
I have something else to show, but it's a secret-pal gift and I can't reveal it yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo! That's so pretty!! :D I like!
Oh, come on.... show it. :P

Ma

8:00 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home