Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back to Finishing Old Projects

I'm a bit behind on finishing my Somewhat Cowl... You know... The one I started back in MARCH! So I have been telling myself I need to finish SOMETHING before it gets cold (as cold as a beach can get, ahem). I have also been telling myself to please find the strength to start the Sweet Mary Jane pattern I was oh so excited about back in...hmmm... February???

Anyway, I got bored with the Somewhat Cowl because I became such a S.L.O.W. knitter during the process of completing the raglan increases. Procrastinate no more, Steph-you're on to joining in the round! :) Oh boy. I'll join in the round tonight, and hopefully be finished by October 6 so I can wear it in New York. Think it will happen? Maybe, but let's ask the binding for my quilt that has yet to be cut and see what it thinks....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work... that will look SO nice in NYC! :)
-Ma

1:34 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home