Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Getting Around the Camera Problem

Here's some recent stuff, even though there's no camera. Phones with cameras rock!















Saw the fabric online. Got the fabric at Purl. Fabric's even better in person--canvas! Got exactly the bag I wanted. :) Cut to finish: 2.5 hours.















Fuzzy pic of some fuzzy felted bowls I knitted while visiting at mom and dad's in May. Finally got around to felting them day before yesterday. They're already dry! Apologize for the quality. Again, no camera--just phone pics.















Hopefully my secret pal has received this by now... Otherwise the surprise is ruined. Felted clutch from the One Skein book. I LOVE how it turned out. So much I wanted to keep it... Mister said I shouldn't have given it to someone I don't know. HOWEVER, I love giving stuff I've made to people, even if I don't know them.

More progress on the bubbly curtain to come... Also, more projects to show soon I hope. Maybe I'll even bind the quilt! I'm off for two days! Whoooppeee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stuff! Wow, that bag is GORGEOUS!!!
-Ma

10:38 AM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home