Monday, August 08, 2005

OKAY, OKAY.... So I'm behind....

Hello devoted fans! Sorry I have allowed my blog to lie dormant for a few weeks... I have been busy all week sleeping until noon then going to work, then sewing, then sleeping until noon, then going to work, then trying not to eat everything in sight, then sleeping until nine, then almost going to the gym but not, then sleeping three more hours until noon, then going to work, then sewing until 4 a.m., then sleeping until noon on my day off, then being mad at myself for sleeping so late, then sewing all day, then eating out, then coming home and going right to sleep after complaining about not going to the gym, then sleeping until noon, then going to work... Well, you get the picture! Ever wonder why one lets oneself get into these destructive holes? In some way it is defiant, telling the world, Screw your rules! I'm doing it my way! ...but really, you're just avoiding the glaring question: "What the hell am I doing??" Anyway, here's some stuff to see!








1 Comments:

Blogger LMarieUNC said...

Stephanie makes the coolest purses EVER!

My mom thinks you should sell them at fairs or something. You're great - thanks again!

11:06 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home